Compare object-oriented and function-oriented ....
Author Message
 Compare object-oriented and function-oriented ....

For a graduate class in Software Engineering, I plan to write a research
paper that compares and contrasts the functional-oriented and object-
oriented approaches to software development.  I'll not just compare the
concepts, but I'll relate the opinions of various renowned researchers
in the field.  If anyone has any suggestions, like what papers, books to read,
or even how I might approach the paper, please send them along.  They will
be gratefully received.  Thank you.

--

Wed, 16 Mar 1994 03:40:32 GMT

1. ANNOUNCEMENT: Object-Oriented Systems - new object-oriented journal

2. ANNOUNCEMENT: Object-Oriented Systems - new object-oriented journal

3. Action-oriented vs Object-oriented

4. comparing object-oriented platforms

5. Functional and Object Oriented Languages compared

6. comparing object-oriented platforms

7. Object Structures - Building Object-Oriented Software Components with Eiffel- By Jacob Gore

8. The use of the Factory Paragraph versus Class-Object in Object Oriented (OO) COBOL

9. 3rd Conference on Object-Oriented Technologies and Systems (COOTS) - Student Grant Application

10. Is Visual Basic Object Oriented?

11. object-oriented vs. functional

12. VW Comboboxes not Object-Oriented