Haskell, Miranda to Haskell
Author Message
 Haskell, Miranda to Haskell

We've recently installed Chalmer's Haskell on the departmental machine.
I vaguely remember hearing about a Miranda to Haskell conversion
utility; does anyone have any more details?

Also, I was pretty disturbed by the size of the executables produced by
the compiler; for example a 4 line source file compiled into nearly 900K
of executable! It must be linking the entire prelude into the
executable.

I was also wondering whether there was anything like the Miranda environment
available for Haskell. I'll probably still use Miranda as my main FP
language, maybe just using Haskell to create stand alone executables and
when I need its extra features.

Dara.

Sat, 31 Aug 1996 05:21:40 GMT

1. translator :: Haskell -> Miranda

2. Haskell versus Miranda

3. haskell versus Miranda

4. Haskell/Miranda efficiency difference

5. Input/output streams in Haskell and Miranda

6. Questions on converting Miranda code to Haskell

7. mira2hs v1.03 - Miranda to Haskell convertor

8. miranda to haskell/gofer conversion

9. mira2hs - a Miranda to Haskell converter

10. mira2hs - a Miranda to Haskell converter

11. ANNOUNCE: Glasgow Haskell 2.01 release (for Haskell 1.3) [repost]

12. ANNOUNCE: Glasgow Haskell 0.29 release (for Haskell 1.2) [repost]