WANTED: back end for FP ( in C )
Author Message
 WANTED: back end for FP ( in C )

Er...

I'm doing some work into visual functional programming.  I'm looking
for a back end implementation for FP (or another functional language
like Miranda (tm), Hope etc) that is written in C.  It must be:

Written in C (as its the only compiler we have for our X-terminals)

or

Be free-standing on UNIX Silicon Grafix machine so that I can pass
messages to and receive messages from it (similar to user would be in
a interpreted environment).

Last thing about it, it must be FREE. (More or less - ie cheaper than
several pints of beer/IYFB (Insert Your Favourite Beverage) ;-)      )

Any info would be gratefully received.

Cheers

David J BENNETT

PS any Q's - just mail me....
--

| Computer Science Dept. EXETER,UK | by D N Adams                             |

Fri, 06 Jan 1995 20:55:00 GMT

1. US - BA, DESIGNERS NEEDED !! FRONT-END / BACK-END

2. CAD Engineer *** Front-End and Back-End Tool *** for Silicon Graphics, Mountain View, CA

3. US - BA, DESIGNERS NEEDED !! FRONT-END / BACK-END

4. Visual Basic front end and Cobol back end

5. web front-end, Python back end?

6. Browser front-end, python back-end

7. Clarion Magazine Back Issue Sale Ends August 31

8. Hint for Eiffel/S users with DJGCC or GNU-EMX back-ends

9. Q about using Visual C++ as back end for ISE Eiffel

10. unroff 1.0 -- Scheme-based troff translator with HTML 2.0 back-end

11. Ada95 compiler using Ada83 as back-end

12. Career Opportunity US-CA-SJ Asic Physical Designer Back-end