IF1 as an intermediate form
Author Message
 IF1 as an intermediate form

Hi:

I would like to know about the popularity of IF1 as an intermediate
form used while translating from an implicitly parallel programming
language to any explicitly parallel programming language, such as
Inmos C, NCube C.

We are thinking about developing a translator from the implicitly
parallel
programming language called PROOF/L (based on object-oriented
functional
paradigm) to NCube C.

It would also be helpful to know if any attempt has been already made
translate IF1 to NCube C.   Exchanging ideas related to this problem
through
e-mail will be welcomed.

Thanks.

--

Doo-Hwan Bae

Dept. of Computer & Information Sciences
University of Florida

Fri, 19 Jan 1996 11:36:44 GMT

1. ? intermediate form of library units

2. Standardized Intermediate Source/Object Form

3. Who know If1 for Sisal?

4. IF1 and IF2 specs

5. Anyone use IF1?

6. J Form Editor resizing a form?

7. J Form Editor resizing a form

8. View Form / Update Form paradigm

9. READ-ONLY form - Can I DISABLE ALL controls on a form

10. browse on a form;form not saved

11. accessing form controls from another form

12. Let-form vs where-form--preferences and thoughts?