FP: help needed
Author Message
 FP: help needed

Hi,
        I'm interested in finding recent references (books, survey papers
and so on) on Backus' FP. In particular, whether some implementation of
basic FP language exists in the public domain and if there are books
(or papers, or conferences)
covering in an organic way the programming theory and style developed
starting from the Turing Award paper.
Can you help me?
My main interest is in massively parallel computing, and I'm currently
considering the opportunities offered by variable free functional
languages when used as programming languages for massively parallel
processors. If I get enough information I'll post
a summary on this group.
(Please, use email to answer.)
Thank you,
                marcod

Dept. of Computer Science       phone: +39.50.510242
University of Pisa
Pisa -- Italy

Sun, 12 Nov 1995 21:34:56 GMT

1. comparison OOP and FP (and how to put them together) was: Re: need help with haskell

2. help I need to use a driver whitch is in FP format (Labwindows) under Labview

3. OO and FP [Fwd: comparison OOP and FP (and how to put them together) was: Re: need help with haskell]

4. More than two FP-TB-3 with FP-TC-120

5. OO and FP (was subtyping in FP)

6. FP Component Libraries? (FP vs OOP)

7. FP to FP Binary/Hex

8. need info on FP ftp sites

9. FP overview needed

10. Need FP Conversion Routine

12. HELP: FP Calculations clobbered by a pgm's local interrupt handler on PENTIUM, 486