Wanted - Hope reference ...
Author Message
 Wanted - Hope reference ...

I hope to get any reference about Hope.
Thank you in advance about any kinds of comment.

                Ahn, Joonseon.

Fri, 17 Nov 1995 10:39:00 GMT
 Wanted - Hope reference ...

Quote:
> I hope to get any reference about Hope.

        author = "R.M. Burstall and D.B MacQueen and D.T. Sanella",
        title = "Hope: An Experimental Applicative Language",
        booktitle = "The 1980 LISP Conference",
        address = "Stanford",
        pages = "136-143",
        month = Aug,
        year = 1980,
        note = "Also CSR-62-80, Dept of Computer Science, University of Edinburgh"

Quote:
}

        author = "Roger Bailey",
        title = "A {Hope} Tutorial",
        journal = "Byte",
        pages = "235-258",
        month = Aug,
        year = 1985

Quote:
}

        author = "A.J. Field and P.G. Harrison",
        title = "Functional Programming",
        publisher = "Addison Wesley",
        address = "Wokingham, England",
        year = 1988

Quote:
}

        author = "Roger Bailey",
        title = "Functional Programming in {Hope}",
        publisher = "Ellis Horwood",
        address = "Chichester, England",
        year = 1990

Quote:
}

I also have an interpreter for the language.
--

Department of Computing, Imperial College, London SW7

Sun, 19 Nov 1995 23:44:49 GMT

1. HOPE - references anyone ? (hope so!)

2. Wanted: Good Intro/Reference text for Smalltalk

3. Wanted: Good Intro/Reference text for Smalltalk

4. Eiffel references wanted

5. References wanted

6. RTX2000 references/articles wanted

7. RTX2000 references/articles wanted

8. Implementation references wanted

9. references wanted for type inference with overloading

10. Wanted: References about Backwards Analysis of Data Structures

11. References on GAMBIT and objects+events wanted

12. WANTED: RUSSEL language paper references