References to Parallel Functional Machines
Author Message
 References to Parallel Functional Machines

A while back I requested a list of references or if that was not
possible, a list of the machine names and their designers of parallel
machines for implementing functional languages such as GRIP etc.
I got no response at all :-( Once again, I ask for somebody that is
familiar with the area to send me these references. They would be very
useful to me.

Thanks

Paul

Sun, 31 Dec 1995 06:25:57 GMT

1. References to Parallel Functional Machines

2. References for parallel functional languages

3. Parallel Lisps for Parallel Machines

4. HELP: PARALLEL MACHINES AND PARALLEL LANGUAGES

5. Parallel Lisps for Parallel Machines

6. Parallel Lisps on Parallel Machines

7. Parallel Functional Programming book

8. PhD Studentship: Parallel Functional Programming

9. Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography (2nd ed)

10. Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography

11. The History of Parallel Functional Programming

12. Research posts in functional/parallel/vision project