announcement : Qish 0.3
Author Message
 announcement : Qish 0.3

Dear All

It is my pleasure to announce Qish version 0.3

Qish contains a runtime library, including a (rather generic and
reusable) generational copying garbage collection for C (or C++) and
an embryo of ruko, some sort of frame based system.

See http://www.*-*-*.com/

Download software (tar gnuzipped source in C, of 192Kbytes) from
http://www.*-*-*.com/
0b41f2b7d3a2817b0570fa4830641e1a licensed under GPL

Qish is on Freshmeat as http://www.*-*-*.com/

Comments and feedback are welcome.

If you feel I should not announce it here please say so.

################ past releases

Qish-0.3 on april 18th 2002 - make test runs ok. distributed with
documentation (.tex .html .ps .pdf)

Qish-0.2 on april 13th 2002 - better documentation, compiles, but a
stupid bug crashed the make test

Qish-0.1 on april 07th 2002 - had some compiler bugs: I released bad
version of the files :-( this was the initial release

--
Basile STARYNKEVITCH         http://www.*-*-*.com/
email: basile<at>starynkevitch<dot>net

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 23:29:16 GMT

1. announcement : Qish 0.3

2. ANNOUNCEMENT: Automatic Design of Algorithms Through Evolution (ADATE), Version 0.3

3. Announcement: YART 0.30 - the Tcl Raytracer/Renderer - released.

4. MultiMedia Logic ALPHA 0.3 is released

5. MacMarlais 0.3 now available

6. already prepared marlais 0.3?

7. Marlais 0.3

8. Goanna 0.3 Released