What has happened to Sisal?
Author Message
 What has happened to Sisal?

I was wondering if anybody here knows what has happened to Livermore's
Sisal?  The web page works but the ftp server can't be found.

Thanks,
Ken Richards

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 What has happened to Sisal?

Quote:
> I was wondering if anybody here knows what has happened to Livermore's
> Sisal?  The web page works but the ftp server can't be found.

As far as I know, the project has been canceled. That is, Sisal is no longer
under development. But this is a second-hand's voice, so I may be wrong.

--
    Stef "WildHeart"

Sat, 11 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. what happened to Sisal?

2. SISAL Developers' Workshop at PACT'97

3. looking for sisal 2 manual

4. Sisal lives

5. Sisal still available?

6. Who know If1 for Sisal?

7. SISAL Developer's Workshop Notes

8. PACT-97 with Sisal Workshop

9. SISAL Developers' Workshop at PACT'97

10. Calling SISAL programs from C

11. SISAL as Intermediate Language for parallel compilers

12. Sisal array optimsations in general purpose functional language