Info on functional databases wanted
Author Message
 Info on functional databases wanted

Hi there,

Could anybody give me any references on using functional programming
languages for databases? If I get enough responses I will summarize.
Please respond by eMail, since our news server sometimes loses things.

Thanks in advance for any help

Leander Conradie
Department of Computer Science, University of Pretoria

Tue, 26 Dec 1995 17:46:34 GMT

1. Browse Database Non Functional In CP5.5 Candidate 2

2. Re UNIDAT - Multi-functional database shell for DBF files

3. UNIDAT - Universal multi-functional database shell for DBF files

4. UNIDAT - Universal multu-functional database shell for DBF files

5. functional languages and databases

6. Functional databases and other stuff.

7. Functional interface to Database

8. Functional languages and databases

9. Workshop on Functional Databases

10. Coming up: Functional Databases

11. database applications of functional/logic languages, continued...

12. database applications of functional/logic languages