??Curry: Foundations of Mathematical Logic, 2nd ed.
Author Message
 ??Curry: Foundations of Mathematical Logic, 2nd ed.

When browsing my favorite online bookseller's shelves I see that
this book is on sale (it's cheap enough without being on sale, for
that matter -- Dover edition, list US$12.95).

Question: Is this book (a) readable, and (b) currently relevant, or only
of historical interest?   (My shelves are already overflowing).

Here is a data point on what I think is readable:
MacLane's "Categories for the working mathematician" is readable
(but hard).

John Velman

Tue, 07 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. mathematical foundations of programming languages

2. mathematical foundations of programming languages

3. mathematical foundations of programming languages

4. resimulating in foundation logic simulator?

5. Foundations of Disjunctive Logic Programming (New Book)

6. To J.W. Lloyd (Foundations of Logic Programming)

7. Object-Oriented Software Construction, 2nd Ed. Canceled?

8. 0bject-Oriented Software Construction 2nd Ed?

9. bject-Oriented Software Construction 2nd Ed?

10. OOSC 2nd ed?

11. Object Oriented Software Construction, 2nd ed coming soon???

12. Availability of Starting FORTH, 2nd ed.