FAQ postings will resume soon
Author Message
 FAQ postings will resume soon

A number of people have sent messages to me asking about the
comp.lang.functional FAQ postings.  The reason that it hasn't
been posted since mid-July is that I have been away from the
net, moving from Yale to my new home here in Nottingham.  I will
start posting the FAQ again very soon.  Please let me know if
you have any updates or additions which I may not have heard about.

Please can I ask all of you who have sent me email while I have
been away to bear with me while I do my best to catch up.  I will
try to respond as quickly as I can, but there are a lot of you to
reply to, and I also have many new duties both at work and at home
that need my attention.

All the best,
Mark

Sun, 30 Mar 1997 17:21:10 GMT

1. FREE RESUME AND JOB POSTING SERVICE!

2. Coming Soon - Revised COBOL FAQ

3. FAQ file posting and contact info

4. A FAQ for comp.lang.functional (monthly posting)

5. some haskell FAQ info (occasional posting, long)

6. FAQ: Prequently asked questions about PL/I (no update since last posting)

7. FAQ: Scheme Frequently Asked Questions 1/2 [Monthly posting]

8. FAQ: Scheme Frequently Asked Questions 1/2 [Monthly posting]

9. FAQ: Scheme Frequently Asked Questions 1/2 [Monthly posting]

10. FAQ: Scheme Frequently Asked Questions 1/2 [Monthly posting]

11. FAQ: Scheme Frequently Asked Questions 1/2 [Monthly posting]

12. FAQ: Scheme Frequently Asked Questions 1/2 [Monthly posting]