Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography
Author Message
 Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography

This is a repost of an article I've posted some 3 months ago.
Recently I learned that due to a news server error, this posting
probably did not leave our local domain, so I'll try again ...

--

I've compiled an annotated bibliography on parallel functional programming
that might be useful for some of you. The bibliography lists more

You can retrieve the paper by anonymous ftp from ftp.risc.uni-linz.ac.at
(193.170.36.100) in pub/reports/parlab/pfpbib.dvi.Z (or pfpbib.ps.Z).

Here the abstract:

  This bibliography cites and comments more than 350 publications on the
  parallel functional programming research of the last 15 years. It focuses on
  the software aspect of this area i.e.\ on languages, compile-time analysis
  techniques (in particular for strictness and weight analysis), code
  generation, and runtime systems. Excluded from this bibliography are
  publications on special architectures and on garbage collection unless they
  contain aspects interesting for above areas. Most bibliographic items are
  listed inclusive their full abstracts.

If the bibliography is useful for your work, please be so kind to cite it
in resulting publications as

  Wolfgang Schreiner.
  Parallel Functional Programming --- An Annotated Bibliography.
  Technical Report 93-24, RISC-Linz, Johannes Kepler University,
  Linz, Austria, May 1993.

Any comments, corrections and supplements are welcome.

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Schreiner
Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC-Linz)

Sat, 30 Mar 1996 20:33:51 GMT

1. Parallel Functional Programming Bibliography (2nd ed)

2. Functional programming bibliographies

3. Functional programming bibliography

4. functional programming bibliography

5. functional programming bibliography

6. Parallel Functional Programming book

7. PhD Studentship: Parallel Functional Programming

8. The History of Parallel Functional Programming

9. summary on developing functional parallel program

10. Develop parallel program by functional approach

11. parallel functional programming

12. Functional Bibliography at Warwick