Survey of functional languages
Author Message
 Survey of functional languages

I think it would be interesting if everyone who is well-versed in functional
programming could send me (directly) a short message describing which
functional language is their favorite, and list maybe 5 features of it that
contribute to its uniquness or "favoriteness". I could add up the results
and post a summary.

The format of the mail message could be like the following:

Favorite language: Scheme
Favorite feature 1: .....
Favorite feature 2: ....

Mike Steiner

Sun, 05 Nov 1995 22:34:03 GMT

1. Petit survey: What functional language do you use?

2. survey replies: functional languages and GUI's

3. Survey of functional languages

4. survey: functional languages and GUI's

5. Looking for a Functional Language Article Abstract Survey

6. Functional Language Teaching Survey [V. Long ~800 lines]

7. non-functional syntax in a mostly functional language

8. Speed of FP languages, prospects (was Re: Benchmarking Lazy Functional Languages)

9. Programming Language Survey

10. Survey of set based languages

11. Visual Programming Languages Survey (Usability & Scalability)

12. Language Implementation Survey