showing n-ary trees
Author Message
 showing n-ary trees

The demo directory of the Gofer release
contains a nice little program for showing
binary trees.

Has anyone already adapted this program
such that it works for n-ary trees?

Luc Duponcheel.

Sun, 13 Jul 1997 20:21:47 GMT
 showing n-ary trees

Quote:

> The demo directory of the Gofer release
> contains a nice little program for showing
> binary trees.

> Has anyone already adapted this program
> such that it works for n-ary trees?

> Luc Duponcheel.

I have implemented n-ary tree drawing in Standard ML and the code
could be translated trivially into Gofer. If you are interested then see my
home page (http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/ajk13) for an electronic version of a
report I wrote on the subject. Alternatively, contact me and I can send you it
as email.

If sufficient people are interested I could convert the code into Gofer and
make it generally available or incorporate it into some existing library of
functions. What do you think?

- Andrew.

Mon, 14 Jul 1997 18:04:07 GMT

1. M-ary Tree Classes

2. displaying n-ary trees in Gofer

3. n-ary trees and recursion

4. n-ary trees and recursion

5. Fold-like functions for n-ary trees?

6. Looking for clause or n-ary tree indexing code

7. Looking for code to index clauses or n-ary trees

8. n-ary/balanced binary trees in Common Lisp

9. N-ary tree...

10. n-ary tree widget

11. Icons shown on a tree

12. Undefine procedure shows on the apps tree