Need info on Yale Haskell X interfaces
Author Message
 Need info on Yale Haskell X interfaces

Hi,

This is Stan again! I've post my program in a while ago -->> Please
Help Urgent !! ..... .

Well, since I didn't hear anything from anywhere I have decided to post
again. This time I rather ask for info on the Yale Haskell X
interfaces. I have got the demo programs which is within the Yale
Haskell system and from them I tried to work out HOW I can implement a
viewer. (As the program in my previous mail)
After weeks of investigation, I couldn't get any one program to work.

So, will there be any one PLEASE help me. (Algorithms, codes or anything)
Please, this is URGENT!!

I'm sorry for posting so many times like this.
ThanX in adance.

Stan

P.S.
If anyone can supply me some sample viewer programs or viewers codes
(or any other graphic functions) in Chalmers version of Haskell, that
will be equally helpful.

Sun, 24 Aug 1997 08:06:48 GMT

1. Help needed with Yale Haskell.

2. Help needed with Yale Haskell.

3. Postdoc Opportunities with the Yale Haskell Group

4. New release of Yale Haskell now available

5. Haskell programmer position available at Yale

6. New release of Yale Haskell now available

7. Yale Haskell 2.0.5 Now Available

8. Yale Haskell 2.0.5a Now Available

9. Performance of Yale Haskell using various Lisps

10. New release of Yale Haskell now available

11. Yale Haskell

12. Yale Haskell Compiler