sac2c v.0.8 is available NOW!
Author Message
 sac2c v.0.8 is available NOW!

We proudly present sac2c v.0.8 - the first (pre-alpha) version of our compiler
for compiling SAC programs into C programs.

SAC is a functional variant of C with APL-like support for arrays. It includes
the following features:

- a syntax almost identical to that of C...
- a purely functional semantics...
- support for multi-dimensional arrays...
- support for rank and shape invariant programming...
- built-in high-level array operations...
- a smooth integration of states and state modifications based on
  uniqueness typing which nevertheless allows for an imperative notation!!
  (e.g. printf(...) syntactically is identical to its counterpart in C)...
- an extended module system...
- a foreign language interface...

For further information on SAC see
      < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~sacbase/>.

The current version of the compiler supports:
- compilation into efficiently executable code...
- advanced optimizations due to the absence of side-effects...
- efficient memory management by reference-counting...
- support for multi-threaded execution on shared memory systems...
- a large standard library that (among other things) provides:
  further high-level array operations, other data structures such as lists,
  and a large part of the functionality provided by the C stdlib...

The compiler can be downloaded from
      < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~sacbase/index.html#distribution>.

Enjoy trying sac2c,
  SAC Research Team

The SAC Research Team                       University of Kiel

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~sacbase/ Preusserstr. 1-9, 24105  Kiel
Phone: +49-431-5604-52                      Germany

--
The SAC Research Team                       University of Kiel

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~sacbase/ Preusserstr. 1-9, 24105  Kiel
Phone: +49-431-5604-52                      Germany

Sun, 12 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I am an Available Smalltalk Developer

2. I am looking for drivers of Tektronix TDS694C, which are not available on website

3. Is Modula2 Available for the Am

4. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

5. I am new to LabVIEW and I am having the classic problem of...

6. I am using LABview 5.0 and I am having difficulty with...

7. I am using a timed while loop and am unable to get the loop...

8. I am using HP 4263ALCR meter, and I am trying to use the...

9. I am working in LabVIEW 6i and I am wanting to build a exe in Apllication Builder

10. I am inputting my guitar tunes(.wav files) and I am trying...

11. I am not ale to compile my DLL when I am linking to...

12. I am wondering what I am going to do with the following simulation error.