gofer functions 'n stuff
Author Message
 gofer functions 'n stuff

Heya

I need a bit of help with a problem in gofer.
I need to work the solution to the following equation :

its Stirlings formula for doing factorials. ie n!

square root of (2  * pi) * (n ^ (n + 0.5)) * e ^ -n

NOTE : taking the square root of the (2 * pi) only

thankyou

-- jason

Tue, 29 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. FS/A: Cool rare SMALLTALK stuff, don't miss out, NeXT and BeOS stuff too

2. Gofer "atom" function

3. Overloading function application in Gofer

4. transcendental functions in Gofer

5. Language question : function'Access / function'unchecked_Access

6. (documentation 'some-function 'function)

7. Fokker's jpeg gofer code to haskell?

8. Gofer for PC's

9. Stuff Keyboard with function key results

10. recursive function that returns true/false (newbie stuff)

11. How can I ask LV to leave my design time stuff separate from runtime stuff

12. JSObject stuff & stuff