SEL-HPC Archive alive?
Author Message
 SEL-HPC Archive alive?

For the past few weeks I failed to connect SEL-HPC article
archive by the address www.lpac.ac.uk. In fact the domain
name server was not able to resolve the address.

Is SEL-HPC still available via www.lpac.ac.uk? If so, there
must be some problem with our network connection here.

Thanks.

sincerely,
Shin-Cheng Mu
Academia Sinica, Taiwan

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 SEL-HPC Archive alive?

Quote:
>For the past few weeks I failed to connect SEL-HPC article
>archive by the address www.lpac.ac.uk. In fact the domain
>name server was not able to resolve the address.
>Is SEL-HPC still available via www.lpac.ac.uk? If so, there
>must be some problem with our network connection here.

It moved.  Try:
http://hypatia.dcs.qmw.ac.uk/SEL-HPC/Articles/FuncArchive.html

Jon
--

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. SEL-HPC archive is gone?

2. SEL-HPC FP Archive

3. Where is the SEL-HPC paper archive ??

4. Reminder: SEL-HPC archive of links to FP papers

5. SEL-HPC WWW Functional programming archive

6. SEL-HPC archive of online papers

7. SNAPIX SEL - A free Motif Expert - Version 3.1.18

8. Announcing SEL Version 2

9. Wanted: Verilog Archive parts for new archive!!

10. Announcing SEL Version 2

11. sel tag ?????

12. tktable - modify sel tag's relief