Looking for a Functional Language Article Abstract Survey
Author Message
 Looking for a Functional Language Article Abstract Survey

Hello,
I'm currently starting a PhD on the integration of Object Oriented Concept in
strong typed lazy evaluated functional language and I'm looking for a bibliography
or a list of article abstract on the subject. If anyone knows where I could this kind
of thing, I'd be very glad if I could send a follow-up to this News or a mail to :

If anyone working on this subject wants to talk about it, I'd be glad to discuss about
it.

Thanks, Marc Pantel.
ENSEEIHT, 2 rue Charles Camichel, 31000 TOULOUSE, FRANCE

Sat, 26 Mar 1994 22:25:15 GMT

1. Reference sought for *SURVEY ARTICLE* on Abstract Machines

2. Petit survey: What functional language do you use?

3. survey replies: functional languages and GUI's

4. survey: functional languages and GUI's

5. Survey of functional languages

6. Survey of functional languages

7. Functional Language Teaching Survey [V. Long ~800 lines]

8. New Ada Article Abstracts Released

9. non-functional syntax in a mostly functional language

10. Speed of FP languages, prospects (was Re: Benchmarking Lazy Functional Languages)