Looking for Gofer PC executable
Author Message
 Looking for Gofer PC executable

Hello,
I'm looking for a precompiled Gofer binary to distribute
to my students.

I've found bcgofer.exe in pcgofer230.zip at
        ftp://ftp.cs.nott.ac.uk/nott-fp/languages/gofer
This works fine, but some of my students have tripped over
the typechecker limitation of 1600 type variables.
(Their programs are fine -- they typecheck OK on the
DEC Alpha systems we use here.)

So, can anyone point me to some executables with bigger
table sizes?

Thanks
        Richard
--

Dept of Mathematics & Computing         phone: +61 7 4631 2434
University of Southern Queensland       FAX:   +61 7 4631 1775

Tue, 31 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Upperbound for typevariables in PC-gofer 2.28?

2. Trying to run Gofer in DOS on 486 PC

3. PC Gofer Arrays

4. Gofer on big PC (no EMS) wanted

5. Gofer for PC's

6. Gofer/Functional languages on PCs

7. BotForth ( executable ) for th IBM PC.

8. Minimum PC requirements for LabVIEW 7.0 Executable

9. Looking for Solaris 2.3 Except executable

10. looking for MS-DOS executable of Budd's Little ST

11. Contolling a labview executable from another labview executable

12. Looking for some HOME BASED PC work