Haskell 98-- Tutorial?
Author Message
 Haskell 98-- Tutorial?

Hi...

Anyone know of any good Tutorials?  I'm trying to learn Haskell, and I've
never programmed in a functional languange before.  I've read through "A
Gentle Introduction to Haskell 98" [by Hudak and others], but I found that
its doesn't really say how to program with Haskell 98.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm looking mostly for online
material.

Thanks,

Mark S.

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Haskell 98-- Tutorial?

Quote:

> Hi...

> Anyone know of any good Tutorials?  I'm trying to learn Haskell, and I've
> never programmed in a functional languange before.  I've read through "A
> Gentle Introduction to Haskell 98" [by Hudak and others], but I found that
> its doesn't really say how to program with Haskell 98.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm looking mostly for online
> material.

> Thanks,

www.haskell.org

/Lars L

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. newbie question: implementation inheritance and interface specifications in Haskell 98

2. Haskell 98 parser for use with hugs

3. Problems with the Haskell'98 Time module

4. Portable Binary IO in Haskell/98

5. Installing Haskell Under Win 98

6. TOOLS USA '98 - Call for Tutorials

7. Final reminder: VIUF Fall 98 call for Workshops, Tutorials and Papers

8. Final reminder: VIUF Fall 98 call for Workshops, Tutorials and Papers

9. Online Tutorial for Windows 95/98/NT applications programming with FORTRAN

10. Online Tutorial for Windows 95/98/NT applications programming with FORTRAN

11. Reminder: Eiffel Struggle '98 - entries close 30 Sep 98

12. 2nd cfp MPC'98: Mathematics of Program Construction '98