looking for sisal 2 manual
Author Message
 looking for sisal 2 manual

Hi

Title says it all -- I am looking for the sisal 2 manual. Tried google,
but just got lots of outdated links.

Anyone?
graham

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 03:01:37 GMT
 looking for sisal 2 manual

Quote:

> Hi

> Title says it all -- I am looking for the sisal 2 manual. Tried google,
> but just got lots of outdated links.

> Anyone?
> graham

try having a look at:

http://nscp01.physics.upenn.edu/parallel/languages/sisal/distribution/

The docs seem to be there but I'm sure this is not the definitive site

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:26:42 GMT
 looking for sisal 2 manual

Quote:

> Hi

> Title says it all -- I am looking for the sisal 2 manual. Tried google,
> but just got lots of outdated links.

Pat Miller is trying to revive sisal at:
http://sisal.sourceforge.net/

Try asking him.
If he is able to help you, please give some feedback here at the
Newsgroup so that a future Google Searcher will find the info :)

good luck...

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:25:03 GMT

1. Sisal 2.0 manual.. correction

2. Sisal 2.0 manual

3. Looking for info on Sisal and Id

4. Looking for ENVY manual

5. Looking for manual for Sylkie Application Initialization template 2.2

6. Looking 4 Manual Book

7. Looking For Manuals

8. Looking for set of manuals for Dos 3.0 Clarion

9. Looking for Canon Cat manual (hardcopy or digital format)

10. I am looking for a manual of LabVIEW

11. Looking for an old manual...

12. Looking for Canon Cat manual (hardcopy or digital format)