Small.f and playsnd.f released
Author Message
 Small.f and playsnd.f released

Small.f enables turn key application which are smaller in size.
See Playsnd.f in small.zip for an example.

Playsnd.f  generates Playsnd.exe
The program Playsnd.exe plays direct a wave file without showing a window or
message box.
Usage:
Tell Windows to start playsnd.exe when you click twice on a wave file.
This can be done when you change the action for files with the extension
wav.
Click twice on a wave file.

You can download it from: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~josv

Jos

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 05:30:31 GMT
 Small.f and playsnd.f released

Quote:

> Small.f enables turn key application which are smaller in size.
> See Playsnd.f in small.zip for an example.

> Playsnd.f  generates Playsnd.exe
> The program Playsnd.exe plays direct a wave file without showing a window or
> message box.
> Usage:
> Tell Windows to start playsnd.exe when you click twice on a wave file.
> This can be done when you change the action for files with the extension
> wav.
> Click twice on a wave file.

> You can download it from: http://home.planet.nl/~josv

> Jos

On your Programs page, Download Scene22.zip is linked to
Julia42.zip . Small.zip is to be found under Sources.
--
Julian V. Noble
Professor of Physics

Galileo's Commandment:

   "Science knows only one commandment: contribute to science."
   -- Bertolt Brecht, "Galileo".

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:17:41 GMT
 Small.f and playsnd.f released

Quote:
> On your Programs page, Download Scene22.zip is linked to
> Julia42.zip .

Thank you for your checking out my site.
The mistake has been corrected.

Jos

Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:15:17 GMT

1. Small new shareware app released

2. MswLogo 5.1d released (couple small bugs fixed)

3. Trying out ADTR on a small machine (was: Re: Apple Dylan Release)

4. Small projects for release: HTMLAlbum and cvsversion.tcl

5. Q: Psion and Small (really small) talk

6. small small question about linking libraries

7. Small small question about linking libraries

8. How do I release the SoundManager (was Release SoundManager)

9. 4tH version 3.3d, release 2 released!

10. VO Tools Release 2.050 Released to Production

11. GHC 4.08.1 released (bug-fix release)

12. New release of Linz Oberon V4 Release 2.2