Interested in Forth for Z80
Author Message
 Interested in Forth for Z80

Category 20,  Topic 25
Message 5         Sat May 01, 1993
B.RODRIGUEZ2 [Brad]          at 10:58 EDT

> ...I asked if anyone had already implemented a banked-memory,

 > non-CP/M system

I know that the MPE products for embedded systems include support for banked
memory.  At least on the CPU's I've used...I presume that their Z80 target
does as well.  This is a metacompiler which runs on the IBM PC and produces
standalone targets -- you don't need CP/M to run the compiler *or* the
resulting code.  Of course, you'll probably want to extract the basic I/O
routines from your existing CP/M...

Brad Rodriguez          B.RODRIGUEZ2 on GEnie

 So many little time.

This message came from GEnie via willett.  You *cannot* reply to the author
using e-mail.  Please post a follow-up article, or use any instructions
the author may have included (USMail addresses, telephone #, etc.).

Fri, 20 Oct 1995 01:21:51 GMT

1. Interested in Forth for Z80

2. Interested in Forth for Z80

3. I need Z80 and Z80-CTC and Z80-PIO

4. Interested in getting PolyFORTH for my

5. Interested in getting PolyFORTH for my

6. Z80, pushing registers (was Re: Z80 ... thanks)

7. Z80 Forth Performance

8. Looking for Clyde Philips Jr. - FORTH/Z80 programmer

9. FORTH for the Z80

10. Wanted hd64180/z80 Forth

11. Z80 Forth

12. Z80 Forth