M4th available via ftp
Author Message
 M4th available via ftp

Hi !

I have recently uploaded M4th (my own Forth-implementation) to
an ftp-server. M4th is a small and simple environment. It does
not comply with any standard, but I don't think that it is too
different from what you are used to.
M4th runs on PC's under MSDOS.

The package I have uploaded includes...

        - the complete source code (Turbo Assembler + M4th)
        - a compiled kernel
        - a screen editor
        - a simple 8086-assembler
        - a hypertext-based help utility with help pages
                for about 300 words
        - an extention to load and interpret ASCII files
        - a decompiler
        ... and much more ...

M4th is free software. Use it, share it, and tell me what
you think about it...

Oh, yes! You can get it via anonymous ftp from:
ftp.uni-stuttgart.de:/pub/systems/pc/lang/forth/m4th10.zip

Bye,
        nmh.

Sun, 15 Dec 1996 01:58:25 GMT

1. M4th 1.4 availabe via WWW

2. VWNC 5i.2 available via FTP?

3. FORTH primer available via ftp

4. Forth Book available via FTP(correct this time!)

5. Forth book available via FTP

6. A POP-11 Book Available via FTP

7. Files available via FTP from FIDOnet

8. New beta-test Release of CAML available via anonymous ftp

9. skip-list in Dylan available via FTP

10. ICI available via FTP

11. A POP-11 Book Available via FTP

12. NO-COST MS-DOS version of M (MUMPS) available via anonymous FTP