This Forth & Linux TCP/IP
Author Message
 This Forth & Linux TCP/IP

Has anyone out there got This Forth to run under Linux on the PC with
Skip's TCP words? I followed the instructions but when I try to add the
TCP/IP stuff I get a pile of errors. After some hacking about I can get
rid of most of them but it still seems to include the filehdl.m4 file
twice and says that O_CREAT is not defined when it bloddy well is!
   If I can't get this working this weeek I'll have to use C/C++ so,
please, please save me from a fate worse than death!

   Thomas Worthington

Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 This Forth & Linux TCP/IP

Quote:
>Has anyone out there got This Forth to run under Linux on the PC with
>Skip's TCP words? I followed the instructions but when I try to add the
>TCP/IP stuff I get a pile of errors. After some hacking about I can get
>rid of most of them but it still seems to include the filehdl.m4 file
>twice and says that O_CREAT is not defined when it bloddy well is!
>   If I can't get this working this weeek I'll have to use C/C++ so,
>please, please save me from a fate worse than death!

>   Thomas Worthington

Where are Skip's TCP words to be found?  I hunted around for a while
and never managed to find them.

Fri, 21 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 This Forth & Linux TCP/IP

<snip>

Quote:
>Where are Skip's TCP words to be found?  I hunted around for a while
>and never managed to find them.

Look at

http://www.taygeta.com/forthcomp.html

for the thisForth and PFE versions. I have managed to get the pfe version
to work so it's not so urgent now.

Thomas Worthington

Sat, 22 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 This Forth & Linux TCP/IP

Quote:

><snip>

>>Where are Skip's TCP words to be found?  I hunted around for a while
>>and never managed to find them.

>Look at

>http://www.taygeta.com/forthcomp.html

>for the thisForth and PFE versions. I have managed to get the pfe version
>to work so it's not so urgent now.

>Thomas Worthington

I feel stupid now.  I've looked at that page a million times, and
never clued in to what was right in front of me.

Thanks for the help.

tom

Sat, 22 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. TCP/IP for REGINA on Linux?

2. tcp/ip problems with LINUX

3. TCP/IP Stack in Forth?

4. tcp/ip stack in forth

5. Is TCP/IP in Forth source available anywhere?

6. Forth TCP/IP

7. TCP/IP and FORTH

8. FORTH and TCP/IP

9. TCP/IP, TN3270 & APL/370