FS: "Starting Forth" 2nd ed. and Brad Rodriguez 6809 Board.
Author Message
 FS: "Starting Forth" 2nd ed. and Brad Rodriguez 6809 Board.

Please excuse me if posting items for sale is not oppropriate for this
news group but, I did not know where else to sell these two items.
Like alot of things, I dove into the Forth world without looking or
even checking to see if I had the time.  I now realize that Forth is
not for me and would like to find a good home for these two items.

I have one copy of "Starting Forth, Second Edition" by Leo Brodie  I'm
asking $12.50 which includes shipping in the US.

I also have a bare 6809 Forth Board from Brad Rodriguez that comes
with documentation and a disk with a 6809 assembler and Camel Forth.
I'll throw in one HM63C09EP (Hatatchi 6809 with some hidden features)
for just $35.00  which includes shipping.  BTW, the board is meant to
be installed in a PC (ISA?)

Thanks for your time and again I'm sorry if this posting is
inappropriate for this news group.  I hate spam just as much as the
rest of you. ;-)

Jim Cox
Bellevue, WA.
Jim Cox

* Antispam Warning:  Replace "web" in my email address *
*                    with "a51" to reply via email.    *

Mon, 19 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 FS: "Starting Forth" 2nd ed. and Brad Rodriguez 6809 Board.
The book has been sold.  The 6809 based board is still available.

Jim Cox

Quote:

>I have one copy of "Starting Forth, Second Edition" by Leo Brodie  I'm
>asking $12.50 which includes shipping in the US.

Jim Cox

* Antispam Warning:  Replace "web" in my email address *
*                    with "a51" to reply via email.    *

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 FS: "Starting Forth" 2nd ed. and Brad Rodriguez 6809 Board.
The board has now been sold.  Thank to all who inquired.

Jim Cox

* Antispam Warning:  Replace "web" in my email address *
*                    with "a51" to reply via email.    *

Wed, 21 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. FS: "Starting/Thinking FORTH"

2. FS: "Starting Forth", "Thinking Forth", & 8/80 BYTE (Forth Issue)

3. Availability of Starting FORTH, 2nd ed.

4. Starting Forth 1st/2nd ed

5. "Starting Forth" found in NJ

6. "Fifth", "Forth", zai nar?

7. Forth standards (was "forth standard?")

8. Forth books (was "ANS Forth")

9. FS: "Eiffel, The Language", book by Bertrand Meyer on eBay

10. Book FS: B.Meyer "Object Success"

11. 6809 forth?