Stack Computer book back in print
Author Message
 Stack Computer book back in print

Mountain View Press now has hard-copy reprints of my Stack Computers
book available.  The are aimed at making the material readily
accessible (so, tradeoff made for low price/photocopy/8.5"x11" rather
than acid-free hard-bound).  They also have a PC floppy disk with the
complete contents of the on-line book.

Contact Glen Haydon:   (415) 747-0760

http://www.*-*-*.com/

The on-line web version of the book remains available at no charge:
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~koopman/stack_computers

-- Phil

Mon, 01 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Stack Computer book back in print

Quote:

>Mountain View Press now has hard-copy reprints of my Stack Computers
>book available.

{ ... }

Quote:
>Contact Glen Haydon:   (415) 747-0760

>http://www.taygeta.com/jfar/mvp.html

I believe the correct URL is
           http://www.taygeta.com/jfar/%2Cmvp.html
a.k.a URL  http://www.taygeta.com/jfar/,mvp.html

  (it's a comma  ",")

-- Douglas Beattie Jr.

Tue, 02 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Stack Computers book in .pdf format

2. good books Stack Computers, the New Wave"

3. Stack Computer Book

4. Stack Computers Book

5. Stack Computer book on-line

6. The Sonya Keene book is back in print

7. Stack unwind/trace-back on Sun f90

8. Nosc list (No operand stack computer.)

9. "Stack Computers"

10. Single-instruction stack-based computer?

11. Stack Computers

12. An 8 bit stack computer for FPGAs