Patriot PSC1000 ShBoom chip board
Author Message
 Patriot PSC1000 ShBoom chip board

Hi All,

Anyone know of a {cheap} PC Board for this Chip. Also need a PD Forth for
same.

Thanks,
Bernie.

--
    MAY THE FORTH BE WITH YOU.
    Bernie Mentink.

  Christchurch, New Zealand.

  fax: 64-21-218-9791

Mon, 26 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Patriot PSC1000 ShBoom chip board
Patriot used to sell one for $295 I believe.  I don't know what they offer
these days.

Thomas

: Hi All,

: Anyone know of a {cheap} PC Board for this Chip. Also need a PD Forth for
: same.

: Thanks,
: Bernie.

: --
:     MAY THE FORTH BE WITH YOU.
: __________________________________________________
:     Bernie Mentink.

:   Christchurch, New Zealand.

:   fax: 64-21-218-9791
: __________________________________________________

Mon, 26 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Patriot PSC1000 ShBoom chip board

Quote:

>Hi All,

>Anyone know of a {cheap} PC Board for this Chip. Also need a PD Forth for
>same.

I suppose you've tried http://www.ptsc.com, I think there's prices
there somewhere. Also Forth inc. http://www.forth.com has/had a board
with SwiftForth deal, try that also. Otherwise the chip isn't that
expensive, if you're handy with a gun (the wire wrap variety) a
weekend's worth of work could probably have you set. (Thought
wire-wrap sockets for these kinds of chips doesn't come cheap I'm
afraid.)

Stefan,
--
Stefan Axelsson                         Chalmers University of Technology

(Remove "rmovt.rply" to send mail.)

Tue, 27 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. FS: Patriot PSC1000 ShBoom dev system

2. SwiftX for PSC1000/ShBoom

3. GForth EC on PSC1000/ShBoom and others

4. Patriot Scientific PSC1000 / Ignite1

5. Patriot Scientific: shBoom

6. Shboom Chip

7. Shboom Chip

8. Patriot Scientific PSC1000C & Forth Chip

9. ShBoom Evaluation Board

10. Development boards for Harris RTX2010 Forth Chip

11. forth chips and single boards

12. to get the chip or mother board serial number