FFTs
Author Message
 FFTs

Quote:
JOSEPH MULLENS writes:
> I'm intrested in FFT routiens in Forth, is there anyon out
> there that can steer me in the direction, or has a program
> they can give me for FFT's in Forth?

> I'm a High school student who's designed a computer based on
> a 16MHz 68000 using a TMS320C25 DSP ....

> I am using a 32k forth written in October 1983 by Professor
> Ken  Manti of CSUSB for fig-Forth...I't the only program I've
> ever run  accross for Forth

I wrote an FFT program in MacForth Plus (for the Macintosh).
I wrote it first in Forth, then coded the critical sections
in assembler.  I haven't looked at it for a while, but if you
like, I can dig it out and post it.  At least I think I still
have the Forth-only version.  I might also have the (Forth or
coded; I'm not sure) versions for radix-2 and radix-4 versions
(the latter is faster).  Let me know if that would help.

Quote:
> I've written 8 letters on this sub, and never gotten a responce.

One problem is that you don't have an internet address, which
makes it difficult to reply by e-mail.  I try not to use the
public message system for handling what should be e-mail.  If
you had an internet address, I'd have replied the first time
I saw your message.

--

Fri, 20 Oct 1995 03:37:42 GMT

1. FFTs

2. Overlapping frames in FFTS

3. FFTs in Miranda

4. size of arrays in CXML FFTs

5. 1D FFTs in F90

6. What's the best program structure for multi-channel Averaged FFTs?