Where can I get CBM 4032 Forth correct Email Address
Author Message
 Where can I get CBM 4032 Forth correct Email Address

Sorry Email address defect, now again:

I have to do some work with a CBM 4032 machine (whow real antique but in conjunction with some handcrafted IEEE tools I have to use it), but there is no other language for controlling as built in BASIC or Hexoriented Assembler. As I like Forth very much, I'm looking for a Forth System on Disk, or on EPROM ( Someone told me there was (!) one ) If anyone can help me please EMAIL to me.

Thanks in advance

EMail adress is:

Fri, 19 Nov 1993 19:21:30 GMT

1. Where can I get CBM 4032 Forth

2. Corrected Email Address - Chair of J4

3. Query (correct email address )

4. Getting default email address

5. FORTH, Inc.'s email address?

6. CBM/Geos FORTH

7. FORTH for CBM 8032 needed

8. Launching the default email client with a specified email address

9. HandyMailTemplates - how to get email address from a recipients address

10. Getting Forth related files (was: Forth primer/teaching Forth)

11. Recruiter: ASIC support engineer positions-corrected email

12. Recruiter: ASIC support engineer positions-corrected email