Fw: The public email gateway for Comp.lang.forth is neat
Author Message
 Fw: The public email gateway for Comp.lang.forth is neat

It also reflects back as posted about 4 hours sooner than posting via the
Google web page.
Quote:
> Sam Tardieu has set up a public email gateway. This service will send
> comp.lang.forth postings to you as they arrive or collected into a digest
> and will post your emails messages back to the newsgroup.

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:25:32 GMT

1. The public email gateway for Comp.lang.forth is neat

2. archives for comp.lang.forth and comp.lang.forth.mac

3. comp.lang.forth mail to news gateway

4. Repost: I am new to forth (found in comp.lang.c)

5. email list of comp.lang.forth?

6. email access to comp.lang.forth?

7. comp.lang.forth and Comp.lang.pop

8. net.lang.forth is being renamed comp.lang.forth

9. UseNet news to listserv gateway for comp.lang.apl moving [No

10. ANNOUNCE: cw-talk to comp.lang.clarion gateway up again

11. e-mail gateway to comp.lang.oberon

12. comp.lang.pop -> pop-forum gateway