archie via email ?
Author Message
 archie via email ?

Quote:
> Oooooooops.  Telnet is definitely what I meant.  Thanks to Bruce for
> pointing out my mistake, and also thanks to everybody who reported the
> possibility of accessing archie via email.

      I must have missed that posting - could somebody repeat the
address/minimal procedure for accessing Archie via E-mail ?

Wed, 17 Nov 1993 08:30:00 GMT

1. Get Smalltalk News Updates Via Email

2. APL95 papers -- THERE IS STILL TIME TO SUBMIT VIA EMAIL

3. Get Smalltalk News Updates Via Email

4. Sending ascii invoice via email

5. Sharing records via email?

6. Send via Email

7. Email via Clipper - any functions out there?

8. Can somebody help me making all these newsletters some to me via email

9. Sending eMail via MAPI

10. WasRe: PYGMY Forth/ Now: Anyway to get PYGMY14.EXE via Email

11. Query - Verilog news groups via email

12. getting cla via email and & operator