Line drawing words for pygmy 1.5 -- try my library
Author Message
 Line drawing words for pygmy 1.5 -- try my library

I have programmed some words to make pixels and lines in PYGMY forth v.1.5.
If you want to try them get my archive at
  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;(  about 100k )
I have included an archive, 3DGPL.zip that contains a good introduction
to how to write a C library to do 3d graphics. This archive is NOT written
by me. But since I have based some of my code on these I have decided to
include it. Also this will show you how much bad my code is. :)

Bad critics are very welcome. Good ones are ok too.

--- Paul Dufresne

Net-Tamer V 1.08X - Test Drive

Wed, 26 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. RECURSE in pygmy 1.5?

2. Pygmy 1.5 Now Available

3. Who's tried Audio Plugin 1.5 ?

4. Help! CPD2.1 User Trying CW 1.5 Demo

5. try...finally question for 1.5

6. 20 yrs COBOL mentality, converting 1.5 million line app to c5

7. Registry Function Library 1.5 available

8. Logitech 3.03 and Repetoire 1.5 Library Problem

9. site libraries of some sort in Python 1.5?

10. How to replace one or two words with one word with one line of awk code

11. Solution to force the display of lines drawn with the order :line

12. ANS file access words for Pygmy