Forth 80x86 source code
Author Message
 Forth 80x86 source code

Quote:

>Hello:

>I have been doing a search for a Forth language running on a
>QNX system without success.

>Anyone kwnows where can I find source code ?

  You can try PFE (Portable Forth Environment).  It's been currently ported
to several Unix flavors, MS-DOS and OS/2.  QNX with the POSIX library should
be able to handle it easily.

  -spc (And it's ANS Forth to boot!)

Wed, 27 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Forth 80x86 source code

You have a _very_ ugly From: address... PLEASE FIX. NOW.

Quote:
  <> writes:

> I have been doing a search for a Forth language running on a
> QNX system without success.

> Anyone kwnows where can I find source code ?

QNX is more or less Posix-compatible these days, so you might be able to
port pfe or one of the others (DOOF? At least it's native code, even if not
particularly good native code ;-) to it without much hassle.

--
I refuse to be intimidated by reality anymore
--

90491 Nrnberg (Germany)   \    Consulting+Programming+Networking+etc'ing
   PGP: 1024/4F578875   1B 89 E2 1C 43 EA 80 44  15 D2 29 CF C6 C7 E0 DE

Wed, 27 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Find Forth source (was: 8031 Forth Source Code Needed)

2. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )

3. Converting FORTRAN source code to C source code

4. XML Tags for Forth Source Code?

5. DELTA Forth now with free source code

6. Mind.forth Source Code

7. 68000 Forth Source Code

8. 8031 Forth Source Code Needed

9. C to Forth Cross Assembler (Source code converter)

10. Need 68000 Forth source code

11. Formatting Forth source code

12. Forth source code