Automated Nuclear Support
Author Message
 Automated Nuclear Support

[ Article crossposted from rec.humor.funny ]
[ Author was BRENT J FINLEY ]
[ Posted on Thu, 1 Aug 96 4:30:06 EDT ]

Last week we were having a weekly teleconference call
with our NSSS vendor (they built our nuclear reactor
at Palo Verde generating station.)  We kept getting a
voice mail and someone commented that they didn't have
a secretary so it would be useless to press "0" to try
to get a real live person.  We then thought they should
try an automated menu system for their office.

It might sound something like this...

"If you need assitance responding to an NRC fine
or violation...please press '1'...

If your reactor is on fire...please press '2'...

If your reactor has melted...please press '3'...

.
.
.

--

Attribute the joke's source if at all possible.  A Daemon will auto-reply.

Please don't send us requests of the form, "could you please send me the
joke about XXX?"  We don't act as a joke server but the web pages at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

--

ransacked: participated in a sack race.

Mon, 18 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automated Testing Tool with support for VA SmallTalk

2. Nuclear meltdown?

3. Nuclear meltdown?

4. Off topic: October 23, 1997 Nuclear Report

5. Nuclear meltdown?

6. Nuclear meltdown?

7. Image Display program for nuclear medicine images.

8. Boston, MA - Technical Support Analysts - PC/Network Support - Financial Services

9. Boston, MA - Technical Support Analysts - PC/Network Support - Financial Services

10. Boston, MA - Technical Support Analysts - PC/Network Support - Financial Services

11. VAST - Automated Testing Tools

12. Automated Source Promotion