FAQ available?
Author Message
 FAQ available?

Hi all,
I just read the EDN Noise section and am interested
in seeing what's available in the public domain for
some of the popular 8 bit micros. If there is a FAQ for
this group, that would be helpful as well.

Thanks you and thank Sun for this opportunity,
Steve

Mon, 04 Mar 1996 08:57:06 GMT
 FAQ available?

+Hi all,
+I just read the EDN Noise section and am interested
+in seeing what's available in the public domain for
+some of the popular 8 bit micros. If there is a FAQ for
+this group, that would be helpful as well.

There is a FAQ for comp.lang.forth.  It is supposed to be put out on or
about the 7th and 22nd of each month.  Due to "home remodelling" the
machine from which I post the FAQ messages has been down.  (Given the
amount of dust generated so far this year, I think I'll refer to 1993 as
"The Year of the Vacuum Cleaner" ;-) ).

The FAQ should be posted again soon.  If you don't want to wait, you can
find it at the FAQ archive on rtfm.mit.edu (pub/usenet/comp.lang.forth/*
-- if memory serves correctly).

-Doug

Mon, 04 Mar 1996 20:24:54 GMT
 FAQ available?

Quote:
>Hi all,
>I just read the EDN Noise section and am interested
>in seeing what's available in the public domain for
>some of the popular 8 bit micros.

        You might check out the Realtime Control &
Forth Board, number in .signature below. Also, the
FAQ appears here about bi-weekly.

                =jax=
--

#SYSOP RCFB (303) 278-0364      # - Chuck Moore, live on Compuserve, 1986

Tue, 05 Mar 1996 00:58:10 GMT

1. Any FAQ available ?

2. learning assembly langauge is there any faq available?

3. ANS Forth FAQ available

4. LabVIEW FAQ Available in HTML

5. Oberon FAQ available?

6. comp.lang.pop (and pop-forum) FAQ available in html

7. comp.lang.pop (and pop-forum) FAQ available in html

8. Very rough, incomplete draft of an M (MUMPS) FAQ available

9. FAQ available ?

10. VRML FAQ Available?

11. ANNOUNCE: Mac FAQ available

12. Is there a FAQ available? Question: Convert PC MF-Cobol .DAT files to text, knowing record length