Forth Vendor List
Author Message
 Forth Vendor List

Thanks for Dennis Ruffer's reply posting to Jeffery Wood yesterday, listing
all us Forth vendors!  For future use in that list and others, would you
please correct our MMS company name as noted with carets, below?

Also, I've added an E-mail address for MMS; I hope you can keep it visible,
and can add others for as many companies as possible!

Third, for your consideration, I've added a product description to help
readers link a company with its version of Forth and supported computers.

1>      Miller Microcomputer Services
        61 Lake Shore Road          ^
        Natick, MA  01760-2099
        (508) 653-6136

3>      MMSFORTH for IBM-PC and TRS-80; also DATAHANDLER-PLUS, FORTHCOM,
3>      FORTHWRITE, EXPERT-2 in MMSFORTH, GENERAL LEDGER, and Forth books.
3>      North Amer. distributor for MACH-1 In-PC Forth board and FORTH++,
3>      for AstroForth and for BetaCAM.

We appreciate your helping Forth vendors and Forth users to get together!
I think vendors and users could help you to maintain this 'short list' in a
proper manner with little work.  I hope you agree.

--Dick Miller
--
A. Richard & Jill A. Miller            | Miller Microcomputer Services |

Voice: 508/653-6136, 9am-9pm EasternTZ | Natick, MA 01760-2099, USA    |

Tue, 15 Nov 1994 00:35:41 GMT

1. Forth Vendors at Embedded Systems Conference ?

2. comp.lang.forth FAQ: vendors (4 Mar 1996), part 3/6

3. comp.lang.forth FAQ: vendors (4 Mar 1996), part 3/6

4. comp.lang.forth FAQ: vendors (5 Jan 1996), part 3/6

5. Need opinions on Forth microprocessor development vendors

6. Forth Vendor Survey

7. Forth FAQ II: Products and Vendors

8. Forth FAQ: Products and Vendors [2 of 3]

9. Forth FAQ: Products/Vendors [2 of 3]

10. Forth FAQ: Products/Vendors [Part 2 of 3]

11. Forth language vendors

12. Forth vendors and economics