Desperately seeking GraForth
Author Message
 Desperately seeking GraForth

 Yes... unfortunate but true....
   *I* too have been looking for "InSoft Inc." Paul Lotus' company
name for GraForth.    happen to be one that has BOTH the basic
system and the Manual for the GraForth system for the Apple][, but
what I *really* need is the kernal for the IBM. (And Apple ][
emulators don't make it! I've TRIED them!) Someday, I tell's myself,
I gotta decomplie that code... but then, there's F-PC of VGA magic
fame, which seems to be fast enough for anyone....
   My personal *SINGLE* complaint of GraForth -- ALL 3-D IMAGES were
saved as 256x256 arrays, rotated thru 256 increments for circles
(NOT DEGREES!) and though you can size/resize them (all 15 of them!
another scream in the dark!) in all three Axis, they were limit in
resolution. Otherwise, I'd say the package was WELL-WORTH the sales
price, and I'm sorry that Paul found the market so unfloatable for
his product.  "tis a pitty perhaps, but he offered something before
its time, as have many original thinkers....

--
via Fortress Gateway at uumind.mind.ORG

Sat, 21 Oct 1995 17:08:00 GMT

1. Desperately seeking GraForth

2. Desperately seeking GraForth

3. Desperately seeking help! (not Susan)

4. Desperately Seeking CLI

5. A New Clarion User Desperately Seeking Help

6. Desperately seeking obfuscated C!!!!

7. desperately seeking LISP

8. Desperately seeking verification

9. Desperately seeking verification

10. VGA MODE 13h (640x480x16) information desperately sought

11. desperately seeking ada

12. desperately seeking MASM