Finding a Forth for the 8051/8031
Author Message
 Finding a Forth for the 8051/8031

Category 3,  Topic 38
Message 42        Sat Mar 02, 1991
B.RODRIGUEZ2 [Brad]          at 22:23 EST

To John Passaniti:

Quote:
> ...I would also appreciate any information people may have on Z-80

 > Forth interpreters....I need something that's supported.

Ah, it's *support* you want, is it?  Try

MicroProcessor Engineering Ltd
 133 Hill Lane - Shirley
 Southampton SO1 5AF  U.K.
 telephone 703-631-441

They support both the 8051 and the Z80 (in addition to several other CPUs).
I've been using their tools for a few months now and am quite pleased with
them.  Their dealer in the U.S. is

Boris Nashanchik
 Amics Enterprises Inc.
 2604 Elmwood Ave.
 Suite 108
 Rochester, NY  14618
 telephone (716) 461-9187

Expect to pay about US$1700 for a cross-development system.  (You did say you
wanted support.)

- Brad

-----
This message came from GEnie via willett.  You *cannot* reply to the author
using e-mail.  Please post a follow-up article, or use any instructions
the author may have included (USMail addresses, telephone #, etc.).

Fri, 20 Aug 1993 21:20:03 GMT

1. Finding a Forth for the 8051/8031

2. Finding a Forth for the 8051/8031

3. Finding a Forth for the 8051/8031