Note to Frank C. Sergeant
Author Message
 Note to Frank C. Sergeant

Sorry to clutter the network, but I don't know how to send mail from
BitNet or Internet to GEnie...

Frank:
I got the diskette you sent me, containing Pygmy Forth 1.2. I've been
playing around with it a bit, but I haven't really had too much time to
really get into it (finals, projects, etc.). Anyway, so far I really
like it!!! Thanks a lot!!!

+----------------------------------+------------------------------+
|  The NetGhost                    | Mario Camou Riveroll         |

+----------------------------------+------------------------------+

+----------------------------------+------------------------------+
| Don't take life too seriously - it's just a temporary situation |

Fri, 06 Nov 1992 21:15:11 GMT

1. Frank Sergeant has an email address

2. reply for Frank Sergeant

4. Frank Anscombe dies

5. Frank Piscopo's Report Writer template

6. ATTN: FRANK PISCOPO

7. Frank?

8. for Frank Seargeant

9. Frank's input on cybercourse

10. Song Birthday Frank Sinatra (80th)

11. Frank Hrebabetzky (personal message)

12. Three guesses -- What does this make Frank?