Forth: The New Model
Author Message
 Forth: The New Model

Picked up a copy of your new book. I haven't read a lot of it at this point,
but so far I like it. What do you do on the Vesta boards?

regards john
--
john somerville B.C. Hydro
affiliations FIG Forth Interest Group

Fri, 20 Oct 1995 02:48:03 GMT
 Forth: The New Model

Quote:
>Picked up a copy of your new book. I haven't read a lot of it at this point,
>but so far I like it. What do you do on the Vesta boards?

        Hi John .. glad you like the book. Lately, I don't do much on the
Vesta boards ... don't work for Vesta anymore! :-) But these Vesta boards
are intended for embedded instrumentation, process control, etc. The
68332 board in the book is particularly killer.

        Keep in touch and drop by the RCFB sometimes. We may soon be
on Internet, if I get the &%*$&%^ software working :-)

                =jax=
--

 # JAX on GEnie              # # for ANS  # #   P.O. Box 2154       #
 # SYSOP RCFB (303) 278-0364 # #  Forth   # #    Oakland, CA 94621  #

Fri, 20 Oct 1995 10:24:17 GMT

1. Forth: The New Model

2. Book Forth: The New Model

3. New Forth book name FORTH: ....

4. Forth on-line resources (New Forth BBs in British Columbia)

5. Old Forth oldie, new Forth newbie

6. Object models, Domain models, Application models, and MVC?

7. Object models, Domain models, Application models, and MVC?

8. Documentation for MMS Forth for TRS-80 Model One or Three

9. Model railroad and Forth

10. Wanted a Forth Model.

11. ANSI Model Forth

12. ANSI Model Forth