Implementation references wanted
Author Message
 Implementation references wanted

Can anybody suggest articles or other sources of information on techniques
used to access > 64k memory on 80x86 processors?  I am involved in redesigning
a Forth-like interpreter to improve performance, and would like to gather
as much refernce material as possible to assist.  If you have tried (or thought
of) something unique, I'd love to hear about it.  If I haven't made my request
clear, feel free to request clarification by email.  Thanks.
.....rob

--

Sun, 21 Aug 1994 07:34:07 GMT

1. Prolog implementation references wanted

2. SOAP reference implementation link broken...

3. 1st class procedure implementation references

4. Scheme -> C implementation references

5. Bug in SRFI 1 reference implementation: lset-xor

6. SRFI-19 reference implementation problem

7. bug in srfi-1 reference implementation

8. where can I find srfi-1 reference implementation?

9. Reference Modification: Which implementation is correct?

10. PEP239 (Rational Numbers) Reference Implementation and new issues

11. PEP239 (Rational Numbers) Reference Implementation and new issues

12. PEP239 (Rational Numbers) Reference Implementation and new issues