Win32Forth is not available from Andrew's ftp site
Author Message
 Win32Forth is not available from Andrew's ftp site

To All,

Just to let you know, Win32Forth 3.5 is not available from
Andrew's ftp site.  There is a permissions problem, that
Andrew will have to fix, when he gets back from england.

It is available from the taygeta archive, at:

ftp://ftp.taygeta.com/pub/Forth/Win32For/w32for35.exe

Enjoy,

Tom Zimmer

Wed, 19 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Win32Forth is not available from Andrew's ftp site

Quote:
>To All,

>Just to let you know, Win32Forth 3.5 is not available from
>Andrew's ftp site.  There is a permissions problem, that
>Andrew will have to fix, when he gets back from england.

>It is available from the taygeta archive, at:

>ftp://ftp.taygeta.com/pub/Forth/Win32For/w32for35.exe

I just had trouble getting into taygeta but I got the files (.exe,
..faq, et alia) from Walnut Creek CD-ROM's mirror of Taygeta.
(ftp.cdrom.com/pub/forth)

Since Walnut Creek is mirroring Taygeta, this brings up the question
of when and if Walnut Creek is going to bring out a Taygeta CD-ROM.

Sat, 22 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win32Forth FTP site activity

2. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

3. My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper)

4. I am looking for drivers of Tektronix TDS694C, which are not available on website

5. FTP sites for free APL's for macintosh

6. Milner's papers - FTP site?

7. ftp-site for Zurich's ober

8. ftp-site for Zurich's oberon system in Germany

9. FTP sites for COBOL650 for those who can't decode

10. Where is Language System's ftp site?

11. Mirrors of CLISP's FTP site

12. and [incr Tk] examples at O'Reilly ftp site