Forth Cross-Compiler for the TMS320
Author Message
 Forth Cross-Compiler for the TMS320

Hello,

I have beginning to write a Forth running either under Windows 9[58]/NT and
QNX/Photon. The primary goal of this forth is to use it to write an interactive
Cross-Compiler. I have already coded the skeleton of the Cross-Compiler for the
C50, DSP from TI.

        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~omsingla/wfroth_help/wfroth.htm

Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Forth Cross-Compiler for the TMS320
Oliver,

site, http://www.IAE.nl/users/mhx/  He has done something similar, and
usually is happy to share ideas.

Jerry
--
You know that the outhouse is in the right place if
it seems too close in Summer and too far in Winter.

> Hello,

> I have beginning to write a Forth running either under Windows 9[58]/NT and
> QNX/Photon. The primary goal of this forth is to use it to write an interactive
> Cross-Compiler. I have already coded the skeleton of the Cross-Compiler for the
> C50, DSP from TI.

>         http://www.qnx.com/~omsingla/wfroth_help/wfroth.htm

Fri, 06 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Forth Cross-Compiler for the TMS320

Quote:

>> Hello,

>> I have beginning to write a Forth running either under Windows 9[58]/NT and
>> QNX/Photon. The primary goal of this forth is to use it to write an
>interactive
>> Cross-Compiler. I have already coded the skeleton of the Cross-Compiler for
>the
>Looks interesting, I'll dig deeper when I have more time.
>Some thoughts : You might want to look at Brad Eckert's Firmware Factory, a
>remote Forth target compiler for the 8051 and others. (this maty be wrong) :
>www.nakatsu.com
>I wrote a 56002 DSP target compiler using eForth and hForth :
>www.nm.net/~dtaliafe
>I'll get the source uploaded in a couple of days.
>PFE compiles and runs under QNX. although you will need to massage the
>makefile - I'll see if I have a copy laying around.
>Thanks for sharing your work. You might also want to post to
>comp.arch.embedded

Hi guys.
if your in need of a Open platform HTTP/FTP home to place all
this Open source/binarys and perhaps become the base of the next
AOS5/Nto amiNET you should have a word with Gary at Owlnet
(see URL below)
i have asked him to create a QNX/Nto directory and he has done so.

owlnet for basicly a very new grassroots home for any small/large
open projects/Developers and will host any non M$ developer on
the site should you wish to take advantage of his services,
its FREE <G> and there is also a mailing list for developers to join,
the ML is now online but currently under used.

perhaps i can help start some cross platform projects
by inviting any and all interested people/ORGs to
take a look and help this OPSS become a great/informative
place much like the Team AMIGA and KOSH MLs are now.

--
 Paul May, UK
 Team *AMIGA* , *KOSH* , *OwlNet*

--
 http://www.KOSH.net
 Kommunity Operating System and Hardware

 http://www.owlnet.net Open Platform Support Services (Now Open)

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Forth for TI TMS320-C31 !

2. Forth for the Texas Instrument TMS320 DSP processor

3. CPM Forth Cross Compiler Help

4. Commercial 68HC16 FORTH cross compilers?

5. FORTH Cross Compiler

6. Ada compilers and cross-compilers

7. Compilers Windows NT or Cross Compiler SunSolaris2.5/Windows NT Fortran77

8. Forth Programmer Wanted: Cross Posting from RCFB

9. C to Forth Cross Assembler (Source code converter)

10. Cross Post of interest - Navy guys know the value of FORTH

11. FORTH CrossCompiler for the MC68HC705