RTX2000 references/Stack computer references
Author Message
 RTX2000 references/Stack computer references

At the risk of some slightly shameless promotion,
the most comprehensive listing of stack computers
I know of is in Appendix A of Stack Computers: the new wave,
Philip Koopman, Ellis Horwood, 1989.  While not absolutely complete,
it contains entries with citations for 70 different machines.
There are also more detailed sections on the Novix, RTX, and
a few other designs in Chapters 4 & 5.
You can probably get this by interlibrary loan.

--

United Technologies Research Center (UTRC)
Silver Lane      M/S 48

Fri, 18 Aug 1995 21:42:42 GMT

1. Stack Computer References

2. RTX2000 references/articles wanted

3. RTX2000 references/articles wanted

4. Reference/Location of ANSI Smalltalk Reference

5. Spaghetti Stacks (reference)

6. Spaghetti Stacks (reference)

7. Referencing the stack

8. Python quick reference reference

9. Reference variables up the stack (not exactly upvar)

10. Spaghetti Stacks (reference)

11. Need ASM/370 reference for computer literates

12. Need ASM/370 reference for computer literates