qm demo in Forth
Author Message
 qm demo in Forth

The following example of using Forth for teaching or learning
quantum mechanics may be of interest to some:

ftp://ftp.ccreweb.org/software/kforth/examples/qm4.4th

Apart from providing the numerical computations that
illustrate various concepts in QM, the use of Forth in this
instance seems to me to be a neat example of creating a pseudo-
language that is natural and well suited to a specific application.

I will be interested in any feedback from anyone who
plays with this code, particularly if you find any bugs!

Cheers,
Krishna Myneni
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 08 Feb 2004 13:17:52 GMT

1. RTX-2000 Demo and Rochester Forth Conference

2. Python1-5.2/Demo/embed/demo.c core dump

3. Getting Forth related files (was: Forth primer/teaching Forth)

4. Forth in Forth vs. Forth in assembly language

5. Forth in Forth vs Forth in assembly

6. Forth in Forth vs. Forth in assembly language

7. ans forth link broken at forth.org

8. Forth Dimensions, SIG Forth newsletter

9. C->FORTH FORTH->C Translators

10. forth in forth

11. Forth for MIPS (WAS: Forth on a PDA)

12. HTML in Forth (was Forth Web browsers)