e-mail address needed
Author Message
 e-mail address needed

Does anybody know jack brown's e-mail address?
Last I knew he was working in british columbia at
barnaby university?

Sat, 03 Jun 1995 04:16:48 GMT
 e-mail address needed
Jack works at BCIT, British Columbia Institute of Technology. Offhand I can't
recall his address, but he pops in here regularly. If you have no luck, drop
me a line, I speak to him often.

regards john
--
john somerville B.C. Hydro
affiliations FIG Forth Interest Group

Sun, 04 Jun 1995 12:10:01 GMT

1. LCSI email address needed

2. Digitalk email address needed

3. Modula-2 compiler MOCKA: New mail/email/ftp address

4. Launching the default email client with a specified email address

5. Need Wm Leler's Email address

6. Need email address for benchmarks from IVC conference

7. HandyMailTemplates - how to get email address from a recipients address

8. Need direct e-mail address

9. New Generation Computing (need E-mail address of editor)

10. Need e-mail address for Triton

11. New Generation Computing (need E-mail address of editor)

12. lahey fortran - need e-mail address for support