c.l.f Frequently Asked Questions
Author Message
 c.l.f Frequently Asked Questions

Dear colleagues:

Quote:
>I should point out that our Forth: A Text and Reference is out
>of print, and has been for several years. Copies are available,
>however from Miller Microcomputer Systems. It is still in print
>in Russia, but unfortunately that produces no royalties :)
>--
>Associate Professor (Emeritus)
>University of {*filter*}ia

Do you mean the book "FORTH: A Text and Reference", Mahlon G. Kelly,
Nickolas Spies?

It was published by "Radio i svyaz" ("Radio and communications") and is
widely available in Russia (in translation, of course) since 1993.
One may see it in Moscow, St.Petersburg, Novosibirsk... This is
translation of book dated 1986, Prentice-Hall.

Bye.

--

Sat, 10 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 c.l.f Frequently Asked Questions

| Newsgroups: comp.lang.forth
| Subject: Re: c.l.f Frequently Asked Questions
| Date: 25 Jul 1995 16:17:47 +0400

| Dear colleagues:
|
| >I should point out that our Forth: A Text and Reference is out
| >of print, and has been for several years. Copies are available,
| >however from Miller Microcomputer Systems. It is still in print
| >in Russia, but unfortunately that produces no royalties :)
| >--
| >Associate Professor (Emeritus)
| >University of {*filter*}ia

| Do you mean the book "FORTH: A Text and Reference", Mahlon G. Kelly,
| Nickolas Spies?
|
| It was published by "Radio i svyaz" ("Radio and communications") and is
| widely available in Russia (in translation, of course) since 1993.
| One may see it in Moscow, St.Petersburg, Novosibirsk... This is
| translation of book dated 1986, Prentice-Hall.

I'm pleased to hear that this excellent Forth textbook is available in
Russian.

And for those who prefer it in English:  Yes, MMS does stock copies of
F:AT&R in hardcover and paperback.  Our E-mail brochure, "MMSFORTH and
Forth books", is available on request.

And Mahlon, although I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth (not you;
your unsolicited testimony! :-), we're Miller Microcomputer Services.
                                                            ^^^^^^^^
Cheers from
--Dick Miller

A. Richard & Jill A. Miller            | MILLER MICROCOMPUTER SERVICES |

Voice: 508/653-6136, 9am-9pm -0400(EDT)| Natick, MA 01760-2099, USA    |
MMSFORTH: The cure for the common code.| 42 18'00.79" N, 71 22'27.68" W|

Sun, 11 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. FAQ: Very Frequently Asked Questions (with answers) v1.26

2. FAQ: Very Frequently Asked Questions (with answers) v1.26

3. FAQ: Very Frequently Asked Questions (with answers) v1.26

4. FAQ: Very Frequently Asked Questions (with answers)

5. FAQ: Very Frequently Asked Questions (with answers) v1.24

6. FAQ: Very Frequently Asked Questions (with answers) v1.20

7. FAQ: Very Frequently Asked Questions (with answers)